Computational Thinking is a problem-solving process that is essential for successfully carrying out computational tasks. Computational Thinking For Design aims to introduce the ideas of computational thinking, and its applications to design, using visual programming and python programming.
Course Leads: Jason Lim (ASD) & Norman Lee (ISTD)
No of Credits: 12
- Acquire conceptual knowledge and skills for visual and python programming
- Acquire basic knowledge of computational geometry concepts
- Develop hands-on experience with applying computational thinking approaches to explore solutions to design and engineering problems
- Gain skills in programming the Raspberry pi microcontroller
- Learn and practise effective technical communication skills for formal written reports