Associate Professor & Associate Head of Pillar
- PhD in Architecture (Design Informatics), Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands (2002-2009)
- MSc in Computational Design, Carnegie Mellon University, USA (1994-1996)
- BArch in Architecture, Middle East Technical University, Turkey (1989-1993)
- Kunze A., Burkhard R., Gebhardt S., Tunçer B. (2012). “Visualization and Decision Support Tools in Urban Planning”, Springer CCIS Digital Urban Modelling and Simulation (eds. S. Muller Arisona,J. Halatsch, G. Aschwanden, P. Wonka)
- Tunçer B. and Sariyildiz S. (2010). “Facilitating architectural communities of practice”, Future Cities (eds. G. Schmit et al.), ETH Zurich, pp. 707-716.
- Tunçer B., Sariyildiz S. and Stouffs R. (2006). Arcimap : knowledge modeling for conceptual building design, Proceedings – Building on IT; Joint International Conference on Computing and Decision Making in Civil and Building Engineering (eds. H Rivard, E Miresco, and H Melhem), Montréal, Canada, pp. 2015-2024.
- Akar E., Öztürk E., Tunçer B. and Wiethoff M. (2004). “Evaluation of a collaborative virtual learning environment”, Education + Training 24(6+7), pp. 343-352.
- Tunçer B., Stouffs R. and Sariyildiz I.S. (2002). “Document decomposition by content as a means for structuring building project information”, Construction Innovation 2(4), pp. 229-248.