The application period for SUTD Master of Architecture for the AY2024 intake starts from 1 August 2023 – 31 December 2023.
Join our information session on 3rd November to find out more about our cutting-edge approach to architecture education, and all the details on how to apply.
The SUTD’s Master of Architecture (MArch) programme offers a future-forward professional degree programme, highlighting design and research for sustainability and the digital transformation of the architectural profession. The programme launches the careers of leaders in architecture by emphasizing independent critical thinking in a thesis project, supported by close collaborations with faculty on cutting-edge research.
Admissions Process and required documents:
- Your Statement of Objectives (1,000 words)
- Original Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree transcript and certificate
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score report
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 2 recommenders/referees
- Relevant supporting documents
- Identity Card or Passport
For more information, visit https://asd.sutd.edu.sg/programme/master-of-architecture/