(A) Tuition fees for new students admitted in AY2016 are as follows:
|Singapore Citizens (SC)||Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR)||International Students (IS)
(Per Academic Year)
(B) Tuition fees for existing students admitted in AY2015 are as follows:
|Singapore Citizens (SC)||Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR)||International Students (IS)|
(Per Academic Year)
Please note the following for tuition fee payment:
- International Students enrolling in the M.Arch will need to apply online for deferment of their Tuition Grant bond obligation. For more information, refer to https://tgonline.moe.gov.sg/tgis/normal/index.action
- The M.Arch programme is a one year programme, the annual tuition fee is payable over two installments in September 2016 and January 2017.
- For Singapore Citizen students and Singapore Permanent Resident students paying subsidised fees, Goods and Services Tax (GST) on the tuition fees is subsidised by MOE. The fee amounts quoted here are exclusive of GST.
- GST subsidy for International Students is withdrawn from the AY2016 intakes and beyond. International students will be liable to pay GST on their tuition fees payable. The fee amounts quoted here are inclusive of GST.
- For students paying non-subsidised fees, GST on the tuition fees is to be borne by students.
Compulsory Miscellaneous Fees
In addition to tuition fees, students are required to pay the Compulsory Miscellaneous Fees (CMF which are payable as long as they remain registered as students with the University. The CMF is also payable by students who are away on their Internship. This fee is non-refundable.
The Compulsory Miscellaneous Fees for AY2016 for new and existing students payable over two installments in September 2016 and January 2017 are as follows:
|S/N||Compulsory Miscellaneous Fees||Singapore Citizens (SC) and Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR)||International Students (IS)|
(charged for new enrolment only)
|1||Student Activities & Services (Student Council)||S$10.00||S$10.00|
|Grand Total One-Time Fee (inclusive of GST)||S$10.00||S$10.00|
|CMF per term (charged at the start of term in September 2016 and January 2017)|
|1||Student Activities & Services (Student Council)||S$12.50||S$12.50|
|2||Health & Insurance **||S$70.00||S$131.50|
|Grand Total (inclusive of GST)||S$138.00||S$199.50|
** Insurance coverage will cease for
– as at date of conferment for graduating students
– as at leave approval date or leave start date (whichever is later) for students taking – Term Leave of Absence (1 term or more).
Click here for more information on Insurance.
Fee Billing and Payment Modes
Students will receive their bills no later than third week from the commencement of each term and payment is due 7 days after billing date. An email notification will be sent to the student’s SUTD email account when the bill is ready. Students will be able to check their bills via the SUTD Student Portal. A penalty of $50 will be imposed for late payment.
Students are able to pay their bills via cheque, cashier order, demand draft, NETS, credit card, GIRO, DBS/POSB ATM, DBS/POSB internet banking and eNETS via the SUTD student portal.
For billing related enquiries, please write to email@example.com or call +65 6303 6888.
Students who apply for leave of absence or leave SUTD, either through withdrawal of their own accord or end of candidature by SUTD, after two weeks from commencement of each term will be liable to pay fees for the entire term. Requests for refund will not be considered.