Telephone: +65 6499 8732
Architecture and Sustainable Design and Practice, Computation Pertaining to the Description, Generation, and, Construction of Architecture and Urban Environments, Design Performance and Architectural Operations Research
Pillar / Cluster: Architecture and Sustainable Design
Christine Yogiaman directs Yogiaman Tracy Design (yo_cy), a research and design practice that focus on the utilization of digital techniques along with contextual influences to create culturally embedded, affective work in Indonesia. She previously taught as an Assistant Professor at American University of Sharjah and Washington University in St Louis, where she coordinated and developed Architecture Graduate Core studios curriculum.
- Master of Architecture, GSAPP, Columbia University in New York
- Material Behaviour and Logic in relation to sustainable material practice.
- Craft in the intersection of Digital Manufacturing Technology
- American Institute of Architecture, Middle East, Design Award, 2014. Merit Award in the Devine Detail Category
- 2012 APPLIED Research Through Fabrication International competition : 1st Stage Finalist; 2nd Stage Winner
- 2012 Steedman Fellowship International design competition, Honorable Mention
- 2011 Sukkah City STL International design competition, Finalist.
- Dwell online Publication, April 2014: Soundsystem Built to Look Like a Cubist Minaret by Patrick Sisson,
- Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture Conference 2013, Conference Proceedings, Pg 411-412, Pg 449-450
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture, 2013 Conference Proceeding “Strand Porosities: Mixing Traditional Textile Techniques with Digital Craft”.
- Architects Newspaper, April 2013: A Game of Cat’s Cradle with yo_cy, Featuring applied research in Architectural scale material prototype, by Emily Hooper.