Through the support of Dr Yeo Kang Shua, this study trip grant is available to undergraduates pursuing the Architecture and Sustainable Design (ASD) undergraduate degree programme at SUTD. It is established to provide our students with experiential learning opportunities beyond the classroom.
- Junior year students pursuing ASD at SUTD
- Participating in a study trip on architectural history and conservation to any Southeast Asian country, as approved by ASD
- The Grant is tenable for one year only
- Each recipient may be awarded the grant once only during the full course of study at SUTD
Benefits of Grant
- The Grant will have a quantum of up to S$1,000
Terms & Conditions
- Recipients are required to complete a post trip report and to share his/her experience and findings via a presentation to the SUTD community.